CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-09T23:01:34+00:002016 Subaru Impreza CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-09T23:01:34+00:00
- ALIGNMENT. RF TIRE HAD WIRES SHOWING ON INSIDE SHOULDER AND HAD SIGNS OF EXCESSIVE NEGATIVE CAMBER. CORRECTED CAMBER WHILE TIRE WAS OFF VEHICLE TO SAVE LABOR FOR CUSTOMER.
- MOUNTED AND BALANCED TIRES
Josh P. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-01T23:00:14+00:002013 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-01T23:00:14+00:00
- CHANGED OIL AND FILTER AND CHECKED ALL FLUIDS
- CHECK THE AIR AND AIR FILTERS AND REPLACED THEM BOTH. CHECK COOLANT AND ADDED COOLANT AND COOLANT TESTED OK. BELTS ARE GOOD. REPLACED ALL THREE WIPER BLADES.
- FRONT AND REAR BRAKES ABOUT 1/2 LEFT
- PLUGS LOOK GOOD AT THIS TIME
- ROTATED TIRES
Chad S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/29/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-31T22:01:40+00:002011 Subaru Outback CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-31T22:01:40+00:00
- Hooked up scanner and monitored coolant temps. Observed coolant temperature elevate to overheating levels and was unaffected by cooling fans. Using infrared thermometer measured inlet and outlet coolant hoses and found no flow from thermostat. customer wanted to try a thermostat first
- after replacing the thermostat the coolant still didn't have any flow. tested vehicle for head gasket and test came back negative. scoped the water pump to inspect the vanes and found they are in good shape. inspected the radiator and found a build up of scale on inside fins and structural damage at fill neck. after replacing the radiator vehicle still is getting hot so removed the thermostat and re tested for head gaskets an test came back again negative. test drove vehicle with the thermostat removed and found a small amount of combustion gases permeating in the coolant. Further investigation revealed a buildup of combustion gasses getting trapped behind thermostat negated water pumps ability to cycle coolant through system, causing overheating.
- RADIATOR – Remove and Replace – 2.5L Eng,Automatic CVT Trans
- REPLACED HEAD GASKETS AND TORQUE TO YIELD BOLTS. REPLACED TIMING BELT AND WATER PUMP. CHANGE ENGINE OIL AND FILTER
Jameson F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/30/2019